What is Dobby Fabric?
- Dobby weave fabric has textured effect on fabric created on dobby loom.
- Warp and weft fabric has same color threads.
- Slightly satin threads are used to highlight the textured pattern on fabric.
- Dobby fabric produce allover figured fabrics.
- In 1840 Dobby was produced for first time.
- For dobby weave Dobby equipment is attached to loom.
- Than geometric patterns are woven on the fabric.
What makes it stand out?
This fabric have small repeated geometric and textured patterns are done by special loom attachment.
- Slightly more textured than plain fabric and less complex than jacquard.
- Can Resistant to creasing.
- It is Flexible and Versatile fabric with good fall.
Application and uses
- Used for stylish summer dresses and can be used for children's apparel.
- Used for lightweight curtains, home décor and even bedding accessories.
- Used for handbags also.
- Wash the fabric from warm or cold water at normal cycle.
- Tumble dry at low.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach.
- Iron the fabric without stretching.