What is Giza Cotton?
- Giza Cotton is produced in Egypt.
- It is 100% cotton but has finish like synthetic fabric.
- It is made by fibrous plant matter around the seeds of the cotton plant.
- Giza cotton is unique in the sense that it’s grown and harvested close to the Nile river, giving it some.
- Nile river gives perfect amount of sunlight, humidity and nutrients rich soil to stimulate cotton growth.
What makes it stand out?
Giza cotton is renowned for its staple length, but it is slightly thicker and shorter than Suvin.
Giza cotton is light, fluffy and soft textured.
Application and uses
Giza cotton is used for lightweight fabric and also men's suits.
- Machine wash in cold water at gentle wash cycle.
- Use vinegar while washing to soften the fabric.
- Can machine dry but air dry is best option for drying the Giza fabric.