What is Pintuck Fabric?
- Pintucks are added to fabric to give a texture to the fabric by adding it in different ways.
- It is created by folding 1-2mm and sewing the fabric from edges.
- It is done to decorate the fabric surface by this technique no functional use.
What makes it stand out?
It has a ridge surface with folded pleats which is used to give texture to the fabric to enhance the beautification of the fabric.
- Its versatile fabric has a textured surface on the fabric.
- It feels like tiny ridge on the surface of fabric.
Application and uses
Used in Apparels and table or bed linens.
- Wash with Cold water.
- Use mild detergent only.
- Don't use bleach, unless necessary for whites.
- Tumble dry the fabric , at low heat with cool down cycle.
- Remove from dryer.