These dates may be subject to change, but upon launch, the timeline is:
1. Entries open 01 April 2021
2. Last Date to submit 30 April 2021
3. Winners Announcement 07 May 2021
• Entries will be accepted via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) & direct message on the official Fabriclore Facebook, Instagram & Whatsapp account.
(Mention category & your name in the subject line. Eg: The Craft Connoisseur Award - Divya)
• The Crafts & Consciousness Awards are open to all those willing to submit their garment/clothing creation (Design Stories) made from fabrics of Fabriclore according to the awards categories and rules.
• Entries may be made by individuals by submitting their own Design Stories with a photograph showcasing their design or wearing it.
• The entries of creation could be sewn by self or boutique/tailor. Both are accepted.
• Mentioning the category of awards is compulsory while sending the photos.
• The awards are open for entries from customers around the world.
• The winners will be chosen by the Design and Product team of Fabriclore
• Major criteria would be
- Creative Design
- Finishing - The garment construction
- Fitting - Pattern and suitable construction
• Customers wearing their design will have an advantage
• The quality and overall aesthetic appeal of a photograph will have an advantage
• Winners will be announced on our website, followed by social media posts.
• Winners will be notified by email or direct message by official Fabriclore Facebook, Instagram or Whatsapp account.
• Winners must send their details (as asked by the organiser) by the end of May 2021 or they may forfeit the opportunity to be awarded.
• Winners will be notified by email within 7 days following the announcement of awards.
• The rewards are not transferable.
• The Organiser reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
• The Organiser reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition or the Rules if an event outside of our reasonable control occurs (e.g. a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, an act of God). We will display any changes on the Website.
• The decision of the Organiser in relation to any dispute about the Rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the Competition is final and we will not enter into correspondence.
• By submitting your work on the website, you are not allowed to upload and distribute any document which is confidential, defamatory, obscene, breaking personal privacy regulations, infringing copyright and intellectual property rights, violating legal rights of any party or proprietary to a brand, an individual or a company (except you, the person submitting the work in his/her name). We reserve the right to delete any offending material and remove the entries from the Awards.
• By submitting your Entry, you grant non-exclusive permission to ‘The Crafts & Consciousness Awards’ organizers, sponsors and any members of the press/media to make your Entry available for non-commercial marketing or internal communications purposes related solely to the Awards. You will be given full credit wherever possible. Example usages include articles in newspapers/magazines/websites / social media posts/blogs / the showcase section of our website; printed materials at our awards ceremonies; prints at exhibitions specifically related to the awards; projected and on-screen visuals at our ceremonies; videos and photos displaying winners; case studies, books and presentations related to these awards. You keep full ownership of the work itself and we will always seek your permission about any licensable activity outside the scope described above.
• By entering the competition, you confirm that you have produced the Entry yourself and you have not copied it. You further confirm that your Entry does not infringe any third party rights (including intellectual property and privacy rights).
• The Organiser may also, in appropriate circumstances, and at its sole discretion, reject, edit, remove or disable access to Entries that appear to be legally or otherwise problematic e.g. infringe the copyright or other intellectual property or privacy rights of others, are defamatory etc. or for any other reason