Table Mat Quilting Workshop | 16th Oct'21 | 4:00 - 5:30 PM
WORKSHOP-004Regular price ₹99.00
In this one day quilting workshop we will make a Quilting Table Mat and will be answering all your queries about quilting.
- What will it cover:
- Why should you start Quilting?
- What types of Quilting are there? What fabrics are needed for Quilting?
- We will make Quilt Table Mat
1. Any standard Sewing machine with thread (bobbin and top)
2. Fabric requirement:
- Assorted 5 inch pieces (2 for the flower center, 6 for the petals, 6 for inner background, 2 for outer background)
- 0.5 meter of inner or outer background fabric as per choice
- 1 meter - Batting
- 1 meter - backing fabric (any cotton fabric)
- 2 meters double binding (fabric size 2.5" X 2 meters, colour should be contrasting to outer background and fabric defined in step B)
All fabric has to be cotton
All fabric should be around 150 GSM, thicker than Jaipuri kurta fabric, easiest to have plain cottons(not blouse material)
What will we do with the Registration Amount?
The total amount of the registration will go to the charity groups who work towards building and empowering the Artisans.