What is Double Gauze?
- Its a light weight fabric has a very loose weave .
- It is a 2 layered fabric woven together by stitches that can hardly seen.
- The two layers are tacked together with a sort of blind stitch length, and cross wise, with approx. 1 cm regular intervals.
- Oeko-Tex-Standard 100 Certified double Gauze is available and can give good impact on consumer.
Gauze was first made in Mosul (now in Iraq)
What makes it stand out?
It is 2 layered fabric of gauze that are basted together.
- Double Gauze fabric is soft, lightweight and breezy.
- It has slightly wrinkled texture.
Application and uses
Used to make blouses, dresses, skirts, and the coziest loungewear
- Can be machine or hand washed in cold water.
- Tumble dry at low .
- Lay flat the fabric to dry.