What is Triple Gauze?
- Triple gauze is a lightweight fabric comprised of three layers of gauze that are sewn together at regular intervals and have little unnoticeable patches on the cloth.
- It is thicker and fluffier than double gauze, making it more pleasant to touch.
- The fabric is perfect for baby blankets, and clothing.
- The Gauze was first made in Mosul (now in Iraq).
- Traditionally Gauze was woven in the Gaza region as a center of weaving.
What Makes it Stand Out
The fabric has a wrinkled texture.
Triple gauze fabric is opaque in appearance and is cool to wear.
It is a soft and lightweight fabric.
Application and Uses
Blankets, towels, quilts, etc.
How to Judge the Authenticity?
- Oeko-Tex-Standard 100 Certified triple Gauze is available and can give a good impact on consumers.
- Cold water machine or hand washable.
- It is recommended to tumble dry on a low setting.
- Lay the cloth flat to dry.
- The softer the triple gauze fabric becomes the more you wash it. As a result, it is an excellent choice for baby products.
- Iron it on a cotton setting. You can use a lot of steam to iron.