What is Anti Microbial Fabric?
- Anti Microbial fabric is made of different types of fabric like polyester, polyester - vinyl composites, vinyl, and even acrylics.
- It has a protection against bacteria, mold, mildew, and other hazardous microbes.
- It is specially treated fabric to reduce the risk of disease transmission and prevent infection.
- In this microbe-fighting agents are added to fabric.
- Anti Microbial fabric is invented back from when ancient Egyptians used spices and herbs to preserve mummy wraps than Chinese used bamboo - which contains an antimicrobial substance called bamboo-kun, in housing designs.
What makes it stand out?
- Antimicrobial Fabrics Stay Cleaner and Fresher Longer.
- It Generate Longer Product Life.
- Antimicrobial Fabric keeps Textiles Smelling Better.
It extends the life of the fabric
Application and uses
- Anti Microbial fabric is used in these Industries:
- Active Wear
- Intimate Wear
- Military + Defense
- Food Packaging
- Home Textiles and can be used in Footwears also.
- It is washed in warm water (up to 120 degrees ).
- Hung the fabric out for drying.
- Can tumble dry the fabric at low temperatures (up to 140 degrees).