What is Bemberg-Viscose Fabric?
- Bemberg- viscose is a type of rayon that is made out of special rayon yarn.
- This fabric is widely used to line jackets and coats as well as to make presentation flags.
- Bemberg viscose is also known as the king of lining.
- Bemberg came into existence in the late 19th Century.
- In 1928, research about this fabric started and in 1931 Asahi Kasei built a production plant for it.
- This cloth is adored by all designers for its ability to carry out their avant-garde creations.
What makes it stand out
It may hold a lot of moisture before you start to feel damp.
Easy to Dye
This fabric's fibres are porous and react nicely to dyes of different hues.
This fabric has lovely drapes and flows so gracefully that it gives the outfit an opulent appearance.
Application And Usage
Clothing lining, active wear and intimate wear
Bedding pads, Towels, insulation sheets etc.
- The majority of the Bemberg Fabric's articles must have a "dry-clean" label on them.
- Do not use harsh wash.
- In case of machine wash, be certain you use a mild, cold wash cycle.
We also happen to be a magnet for suggestions, and would love to catch yours….throw us yours on email@example.com