What is Nida Fabric?
- Nida is a polyester fabric that is used to make outfits such as jilbab and abaya.
- It is typically made from a blend of nylon and polyester fibers.
- The fabric is available in a wide range of designs and hues making it a versatile option for women who want to stay comfy and cool.
What Makes it Stand Out
The fabric has a soft and luxurious feel.
Nida fabric is lightweight and drapes well.
It is known for its wrinkle-resistant properties and its ability to easily retain its shape.
The fabric is perfect for hot days as it does not irritate the skin.
Application & Usage
- Nida fabric is used for making abaya, burqa, gowns, etc.
- The fabric is low-maintenance, that is, it is easy to care for.
- It is recommended to gently wash the fabric in cold water and use a soft detergent.
- Do not bleach the Nida fabric.
- Iron dry or steam on medium heat.
- Do not wring or twist the fabric if it is handcrafted or embroidered.
We also happen to be a magnet for suggestions, and would love to catch yours….throw us yours on firstname.lastname@example.org