Implement the sustainable initiative by building your own Eco prints! Eco-printing is a technique where plants, leaves and flowers leave their shapes, color, and marks on fabric. Discover the fascinating process of creating swatches using simple methods of eco-dyeing.
Things you'll learn :
- What is Eco-printing?
- How to create Eco-prints
- Scouring (washing the cloth by Ezee,gentlee,liquid detergent)
- Mordanting (fast binding by aluminium)
- Eco printing and dyeing with botanical leafs or flowers or any vegetable substance
About the Workshop
Who is it for?
Anyone who is a Beginner and wishes to explore more about Eco painting, this is a perfect start for you.
- Fabric (Silk,cotton,linen)
- Dried Petals (Marigold,Rose)
- Hot water
- Rubber band and Scissors
- Plastic mat
- Rough cloth
- Ezee or Gentlee
- Aluminium potassium/fitkari
Date: 10th June, Friday
Time: 4:00 - 6:00 PM IST
Where: Online at ZOOM
Fee - Rs 99/-
You will receive confirmation E - mail after the registration.The link to the workshop will be sent to you in 48 hours.
1. What if I register for a workshop but I'm not able to attend?
Don't worry, we will send you the recording. But we recommend LIVE, it is so much more fun.
2. Do I need to have prior knowledge of sewing?
No. This is a basic level workshop, all you need is your love for sewing, we'll get you started.
3. Do you provide the raw material?
Not at the moment. However you can buy yourself some beautiful fabrics from our website & all the other materials are readily available in the local market.
4. I did not receive the Zoom link in the E-Mail even after the payment
Do not worry, you will receive the Zoom Invite one day before the Workshop.