An online workshop designed to give you a kickstart on your journey into the world of Dyeing.
In this Natural Dyeing workshop we will not only talk about Natural Dyes but also have a live demonstration of Dyeing with natural ingredient like Turmeric or Marigold.
After the workshop you will be aware of the past, present and future of the Natural Dye process.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
All about dyes! - Past, present & future
- Basics of dyeing at home
- Followed by a Q& A session
Date & Time
Date: 16th March, 2022 | Wednesday
Time: 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- 4 Deep Pots - for washing, coloring & a water container
- Cotton Fabric - 1 Meter
- Alum - powdered easily available at a chemical shop
- Dyestuff - Haldi (Turmeric) (50g)
- Ph Neutral Soap - Bio detergent or Dettol Handwash and if nothing is available use Ezee
- Gas Stove
- Soda Ash - Easily available at the local chemical shop
- Sieve big size
- Kitchen / Food weighing scale
For Participants - To do
- Weigh the fabric (dry weight)
- Soak the fabric for 24 hours
- Wash and keep the fabric ready. Can be done by hand or machine
ONLY 50 SEATS AVAILABLE
4. I did not receive the Zoom link in the E-Mail even after the payment
Do not worry, you will receive the Zoom Invite one Hour before the Workshop