What is Duvetyne Fabric?
- Duvetyne fabric is also known as Molton and Rokel.
- It is a twill fabric with a matte finish.
- This fabric is made from sateen weave.
- Mostly it is dyed in black color.
- On one side it is napped and on the other side, it has a brushed finish.
- Its surface is very soft with a velvety texture.
- In the early twentieth-century cotton and wool were used to make this fabric.
- Later, silk was used in blending to make a duvetyne curtain.
What makes it Stand Out
It helps in blocking light while using cameras
Lightweight, drape, soft
Application & Usage
Curtains for stage and theaters, masking, covering cameras
- Over dry cleaning can damage your fabric.
- Use a brush on the surface to remove dust.
- It can be easily washed in the machine with cold water.
- Store it in a dry and ventilated area.
- To minimize wrinkles before using hang them days before.
- A little water can be used with a spray bottle before hanging to avoid wrinkles.
We also happen to be a magnet for suggestions, and would love to catch yours….throw us yours on firstname.lastname@example.org