What is Moss Crepe Fabric?
- Moss Crepe is made in a plain or dobby weave with rayon yarns, that produce a moss-like effect.
- It is made with Natural and also with synthetic fibers.
- It has a crisp and crimped appearance.
- This material drapes well and is one of the most comfortable to wear, it also keeps you warm in winter and cools in summer.
- Name Moss comes from its 'twisted' surface and moss-like appearance.
What makes it stand out?
Easy to carry
This material does not crease very quickly, making it the perfect fabric to travel in.
It's capable of withstanding repeated wear without compromising its quality or appearance.
Application and Uses
- Dip the fabric in the gallon water and add detergent rub the fabric gently to work with detergent.
- Remove and squeeze the fabric.
- Air-dry the fabric.
- Iron the fabric from the underside of the moss crepe fabric.