We will be talking about...
- Types of Quilts and Quilting
- Quilting in India and International quilting sense
- Types of fabrics for Quilting
- Quilting notion
- Cutting instructions
- Making a Quilted Table Mat
- Q & A
Date & Time
16th September, Saturday | 4:00 - 5:30 PM IST | Online at ZOOM
Fee - Rs 99 only
You will receive confirmation E - mail after the payment. The link of the workshop will be sent to you in 24 hours
What will we do with the Registration Amount?
The total amount of the registration will go to the charity groups who work towards building and empowering the Artisans
Materials Required1. Any standard Sewing machine with thread (bobbin and top)
2. Fabric requirement:
- Assorted 5 inch pieces (2 for the flower center, 6 for the petals, 6 for inner background, 2 for outer background)
- 0.5 meter of inner or outer background fabric as per choice
- 1 meter - Batting
- 1 meter - backing fabric (any cotton fabric)
- 2 meters double binding (fabric size 2.5" X 2 meters, colour should be contrasting to outer background and fabric defined in step B)
All fabric has to be cotton
All fabric should be around 150 gms, thicker than Jaipuri kurta fabric, easiest to have plain cottons(not blouse material)
Sonalee is popularly known as Lee in the quilting circles, a hobby quilter from Mumbai who has been quilting for over a decade now. From international magazine publications to attending QuiltCon in the US, she has come a long way since she started my quilting journey on her grandmother's old sewing machine.
Each day she is humbled by the immense generosity of the quilting world and the amount of good quality work that she sees around on social media and otherwise. This is what keeps her going.