It is a Workshop conducted to engage with you so that you can learn making Kurta. In terms of pattern and sewing or for you to refresh the skills you have already learned.
The 2 days Workshop is conducted to help you gain knowledge. Learn from expert and assimilating it after. Join us for this Workshop and make yourself a Kurta if its your favourite silhouette
About the Workshop
In this Workshop, you'll learn
We will learn how to pattern draft a simple Indian wear Kurta and sew it
Pattern making and Drafting
Sewing and obtaining the final Kurta
Date & Time
19th & 20th Nov, Friday & Saturday | 4:00 - 6:00 PM IST | Online at ZOOM
Fee - Rs 99 only
You will receive confirmation E - mail after the payment. The link of the workshop will be sent to you in 24 hours
What will we do with the Registration Amount?
The total amount of the registration will go to the charity groups who work towards building and empowering the Artisans
1. Pattern paper/ Newspaper
2. Ruler, pencil
3. Inch tape
4. Tape, Scissors
5. Fabric to stitch the Kurta (Preferable cotton)
7. Fabric Chalk/ marker
8. Ironable fusing
1. What if I register for workshop but I'm not able to attend?
- Don't worry, we will send you the recording. But we recommend LIVE, it is so much more fun.
2. Do I need to have prior knowledge of sewing?
- No. This is a basic level workshop, all you need is your love for sewing, we'll get you started.
3. Do you provide the raw material?
- Not at the moment. However you can buy yourself some beautiful fabrics from our website & all the other materials are readily available in local market.
Sakhti is a Content Creator and Fashion Design graduate who fell in love with the process of creating patterns and constructing garments