What is Tie & Dye?
Tie and Dye is a method of dyeing on fabric by producing coloured pattern by gathering together many small portions of materials.
Experience the process from your own hands and make your wardrobe colourful.
- Fabric Acrylic Colours
- Brushes (flat or round brushes)
- Rough cloth
- Water Spray Bottle
- Water containers or disposable glass to mix the colours
- Plastic Mat
- Plastic bottles (200 ml or 1 litre)
- Elastic Rubber Band
- Any pattern of fabric can be used (white base)
Tutor must be using silk or cotton fabric
Date: 7th Jan, Friday
Time: 4:00 - 5:30 PM IST
Where: Online at ZOOM
Fee - Rs 99 only
You will receive confirmation E - mail after the payment. The link of the workshop will be sent to you in 24 hours
What will we do with the Registration Amount?
The total amount of the registration will go to the charity groups who work towards building and empowering the Artisans
1. What if I register for workshop but I'm not able to attend?
- Don't worry, we will send you the recording. But we recommend LIVE, it is so much more fun.
2. Do I need to have prior knowledge of sewing?
- No. This is a basic level workshop, all you need is your love for sewing, we'll get you started.
3. Do you provide the raw material?
- Not at the moment. However you can buy yourself some beautiful fabrics from our website & all the other materials are readily available in local market.
4. I did not receive the Zoom link in the E-Mail even after the payment.
- Do not worry, you will receive the Zoom Invite one day before the Workshop.
What Stole (fabric) size can you take?