What is Cavalry Twill Fabric?
- The Cavalry Twill fabric is made up of worsted spun wool warp and a woolen weft that has been milled and woven in order to highlight the alluring steep double twill lines that are present on the fabric's face.
- It is a strong fabric that was traditionally used for riding trousers worn by members of the armed forces.
- However, throughout the course of the years, it has begun to be used in others as well, such as in sportswear and uniforms.
- The fabric is so flexible that it can be used for both formal and informal occasions.
- The name "cavalry" comes from cavalrymen who served in the military.
- The concept of the Cavalry Twill fabric began in the military due to the fact that cavalrymen in the military often wore this particular kind of cloth.
- In later years, fashion industries all over the world took notice of Cavalry Twill, and now it is one of the most widely used fabrics for making clothes for many different reasons.
What makes it stand out
The use of high-quality wool fabric in the production of this fabric helps to ensure that it is among the durable fabrics.
The fabric has a smooth surface and subtle texture along with clean sheer.
Application and Usage
- The fabric is mostly used in military uniforms, sportswear, riding pants, coats, etc.
- Cavalry Twill fabric can be washed both by hand and in a washing machine.
- However, while soaking the fabric, it is recommended to use cold water and use cold wool wash while the goods are turned inside.
- It is preferable not to squeeze the fabric.
- Cavalry Twill fabric should be ironed on a low setting and dried in a tumble dryer.
We also happen to be a magnet for suggestions, and would love to catch yours….throw us yours on firstname.lastname@example.org