Every other year, the Dubai World Trade Center hosts the International Apparel & Textile Fair.
The International Apparel & Textile Fair has grown into a prestigious and well-respected event in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region, where the best in the industry's textiles, fabrics, accessories, and prints are found and shown.
The international Apparel and textile industry will provide three days of unparalleled interactive lectures, displays, and collections, as well as networking opportunities with the best in the textile sector.
Exhibitors at the International Apparel & Textiles Fair come from all over the world, representing such illustrious names as those from Europe, India, China, Indonesia, Japan, Turkey, and so on.
In order to reach the most influential buyers and fashion designers in the Middle East, manufacturers and their representatives will have the perfect opportunity to do so at the International Apparel & Textile Exhibition.
Between November 28 and 30, 2021, the Dubai World Trade Centre will play home to the International Apparel and Textile Fair Dubai. Products from Apparel & Clothing, Lifestyle & Fashion, Textile, Fabrics & Yarn, and Textile, will be shown at this event.
Exhibitors from all over the world, although the majority are from Europe, India, China, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Turkey, and a plethora of other developed nations will be present. At IATF Dubai 2021, manufacturers and their representatives will be able to showcase their wares to the most influential buyers and designers in the UAE fashion industry. Most importantly, you'll find a friendly and productive business atmosphere at the event.
The IATF exhibitor category is extensive. It establishes its presence in the Textile Industry from A to Z. The Category of Exhibitors are as follows:
- Hosiery Clothing, Coats and Jackets, Royal Attires, Shawls and Wraps, Lingerie, Readymade Garments, and Knitted clothes are examples of Apparel Textiles.
- Fashionable Fabrics: Organic Clothing, Fabrics and materials, Woolen and Fur Clothing, Shirtings, Leather Clothing, Silk Textile Accessories & Trimmings: Laces, Buttons, Embroidery, Labels, Badges, and Hand Tags
- Bed sheets, towels, blankets, bath and bed linen, curtains, and carpets are examples of home decor.
- Textile Printing and Design Studios Textile and Printing Machinery
- Fashion Institutes and Designers
Reasons why you shouldn’t miss the fair
- Meet industry experts and top purchasing firms: Network with a plethora of knowledgeable, high-profile textile industry specialists all under one roof.
- Future Trends: The IATF is also an annual event where speakers from all around the globe highlight new trends through workshops, panel discussions, and lectures.
- Brands: With its fifth edition, IATF has established itself as a major brand for customers seeking the best Textile, Fabric, Accessories, and Prints from worldwide mills.
When does International Apparel & Textile Fair take place?
The International Apparel & Textile Fair will be held from November 28 to November 30, 2022. It is a semi-annual trade expo held in Dubai.
The International Apparel & Textile Fair is hosted in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, at the World Trade Center Dubai on Sheikh Zayed Road.
What is exhibited at International Apparel & Textile Fair?
There are appointments with national and international exhibitors at the International Apparel & Textile Fair for Accessories, Textiles, Textile Machinery, Textile Industry, Fashion, and other Fashion trade events.
We also happen to be a magnet for suggestions, and would love to catch yours….throw us yours on email@example.com